My qualifications and scientific skills underlie my diabetes regimen in Australia.
Diabetes is one of the most common chronic health conditions affecting long-term health and longevity. No longer a disease for older adults, diabetes is now a significant health risk for children, teenagers, and young adults.
- Fortunately, if addressed early, diabetes can often be prevented or managed with minimal or no medications and may even be reversed.
- For people with or at risk of developing diabetes, permanent diet and lifestyle changes can:
– Dramatically improve blood sugar control
– Reduce or discontinue the need for diabetes medications
– Improve weight, body composition and fitness.
There are several proven and effective nutrition and lifestyle strategies for preventing, managing, and reversing diabetes. I tailor-fit the most appropriate plan to you, ensuring that these changes are sustainable and permanent.